Divorce, Real Estate & Criminal Law Attorney Serving Westchester, Putnam and Dutchess Counties Since 1993
An experienced attorney brings knowledge and integrity to the practice of law
The Law Office of Gordon B. Fine, located in Yorktown Heights, has been serving the communities in Westchester, Putnam and Dutchess counties for over 25 years. Licensed to practice since 1985, Gordon Fine has spent more than 30 years in the legal profession with a demonstrated commitment to its advancement. With dedication to the community and the legal profession, we deliver on our pledge to you to resolve your legal matters efficiently and effectively.
We provide realistic expectations and focus on client goals
Our law firm offers residents of Westchester, Putnam and Dutchess counties and the surrounding communities several distinctive advantages:
- Honest advice — We provide straightforward counsel. Whether you’re facing a divorce, criminal offense or real estate issue, we give you the care, compassion and honesty you deserve.
- Personal service — At our firm, you receive the personal attention of our attorney. Mr. Fine handles each case himself. You can also expect same-day response to your questions, because we know how difficult it is waiting for an answer to your urgent queries.
- Extensive experience — Gordon B. Fine is a former Bronx Assistant District Attorney with more than 100 felony trials under his belt as both prosecution and defense counsel. He can anticipate the opposition and prepare authoritative arguments.
When you come to us, you get the benefits of the finely honed skills of a seasoned New York attorney.
Serving Westchester County communities and beyond with a range of practice areas
Our law firm handles a variety of legal matters to serve your needs. We routinely assist our clients with the following:
- Family law — Knowing that family law matters often involve heart-wrenching, emotional decisions, we treat you and your case with dedication and sensitivity, as even a seemingly amicable divorce may require litigation. While state guidelines exist for child support, we can help enforce court orders for child and spousal support. We can also ensure parental rights and visitation agreements are upheld. And if your plans involve a family addition through adoption, we can assist.
- Real estate law — We have handled thousands of real estate transactions for a broad range of clients, from the first-time home buyer to the seasoned real estate developer. We handle residential and commercial leases, buy-and-sell agreements, landlord and tenant issues, eviction issues, and deeds and easements.
- Criminal law — As a former Bronx County Assistant District Attorney, Gordon B. Fine held responsibility for thousands of criminal law matters. Combined with more than 25 years of defense work, his skills benefit anyone charged with a criminal offense, including petit larceny, domestic violence and abuse, driving while intoxicated (DWI), drug charges, probation violations, juvenile offenses and traffic violations. He makes himself available 24/7 to criminal defendants and to anyone in an emergency situation.
Whether prosecuting or defending a case, we bring our formidable skills to the negotiating table or courtroom to advocate for your rights.
Contact a skilled family law, real estate and criminal law attorney – located in Yorktown Heights
The Law Office of Gordon B. Fine, located in Yorktown Heights, has been serving the communities in and around Westchester, Putnam and Dutchess counties since 1993. Take advantage of our experience and skill and get the straightforward counsel that can move your life or business forward. Call 914-245-6250 or contact us online to schedule your free initial consultation. We offer MasterCard and Visa payment plans for the convenience of our clients.